Hi

I'm seeing a lot of messages about and version error in the bayes db in my log file:

spamd[6562]: bayes: bayes db version 0 is not able to be used, aborting! at /usr/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.8.0/Mail/SpamAssassin/BayesStore/DBM.pm line 160.

I'm using SA 3.0.2.
The output of sa-learn show a bayes db version 3.

sa-learn --dump magic | grep version
0.000          0          3          0  non-token data: bayes db version

This is correct? The reported error it's about version 0.

I have read trough the list that this problem is caused by the update of the spamassassin version.

I start with the SA version 2.55 that was carried default with the distro. Then upgrade to 3.0.1 or 3.0.0, so 3.0.1 and now 3.0.2. Maybe soon 3.0.3? ;)

There is a way to correct this problem? I was thinking in delete the old db, but I'm not very sure where to look. I not use the 2.55 version of SA, it was installed with the distro and I upgrade immediately after install. I looked at /root/.spamassassin for old files but found nothing. Where else this old db could be??

Could this be affecting the spam filtering?

BR,
Matías.