Your (mail)logs might come in handy for this, if you write out
SpamAssassin's basic output there. With a basic Perl-script (you can do this
in almost any other script-language of course) you can see most likely
everything you need. Spam, ham and mail-scores, scan-times, tests that where
hit (!), etc. With only a small bit of programming, you can calculate and
see everything you need! You should check wat AWL and BAYES -tests are
doing, especially if they hit on Spam.

When I upgraded, (2.64 > 3.02) I noticed only a small increase in scores for
spam and decrease for ham from SpamAssassin. Not the big results I had hoped
for, but I'll patiently wait for 3.1. Overall results are slightly better,
and technically, there should be a lower possiblility of ham being marked as
spam (due to SPF-checking, did you install that?).

As to your setup. How up to date are those extra custom rules? Any reason
why your are using 70_sare_html2.cf and 70_sare_html3.cf but not
70_sare_header0, cf70_sare_header1.cf, 70_sare_genlsubj0.cf,
70_sare_genlsubj1.cf, etc, etc...?
There are more effective rules out there than just sare_html or just sare
rules!
I use most of the Sare-rules + some extra rules, and results are very good
(though watch your memory and scantimes!). Have yet to see a false positive
with a treshold of 9, and only 1-2% of all traffic scores between 5 and 9.

Kind Regards,
Sander Holthaus