I know this might seem like an odd request for those of you with tons of disk space available so please be kind. I'm running SpamAssassin version 3.0.2. For server space reasons (I'm a user on this system not root), I need to relocate auto-whitelist, bayes_journal, bayes_seen and bayes_toks which resides in the default ~/.spamassassin directory to another device. With Linux you can't simply do a link ('ln') across devices, so the files need to actually be moved. I want to leave user_prefs in he default ~/.spamassassin. What is the best way to move these files without messing up the successful running operation of SA?

Thanks in advance,

David Roth
rothmail -at- comcast.net