On 2/19/2005 5:31 PM, Kai Schaetzl wrote:
> Trying to install sa 3.0.2 I find that make test for 3.0.1 or 3.0.2 fails
> on Suse 9.0 systems which got the recent security updates (Feb. 10 or so)
> for Perl and Perl-DBI.

> Anyone else experiences the same problem?

Yes, I had a fair number of modules that were reported as missing or had
some other problem, and would not update. DB_File, Storable, and a few
other critical modules were causing real problems.

I was able to fix most of this by doing installs manually rather than
using CPAN. Things were working again pretty quickly.