[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Well, turning off auto-whitelist does solve the system load problem.

Unfortunately, it's also become clear that it turns off all spam tagging,
meaning SpamAssassin is useless.

Any ideas, please?

Wow!

I turned off AWL and sure enough, I see all the system resources free up. In fact, that second CPU I added is just sitting there doing nothing.

Unlike Alayne, I do not see any errors and I tried to upgrade DB_File from cpan but it told me I had the latest version. I'm running RH 7.3 with Perl 5.6.1 and all the updates.

I'm going to do what Greg did and rename my AWL. This sucks though as I thought I had it pretty well trained.

QQQQ