At 12:49 AM 3/19/2005, Vicki Brown wrote:
The rule
 header __CF_NOT_TO_ME           To !~ /(?:[EMAIL PROTECTED]|[EMAIL
PROTECTED])/i
 header __CF_NOT_CC_ME           Cc !~ /(?:[EMAIL PROTECTED]|[EMAIL
PROTECTED])/i
 meta   CF_NOT_FOR_ME            __CF_NOT_TO_ME && __CF_NOT_CC_ME
 score CF_NOT_FOR_ME             0.01
 describe CF_NOT_FOR_ME          Neither To nor Cc me

The mail:
 Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2005 09:05:50 -0500
 From: "TINY Video Camera" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
 Subject: A TINY digital video camera from DigiVu

 This Advertisment was brought to you by Newageoptin...

The SA result:
        HTML_30_40,HTML_MESSAGE,URIBL_SBL autolearn=ham version=3.0.2

And that's not right. It _is_ for me. The CF_NOT_FOR_ME rule should not have
triggered.

What I like even less about this is that if I send that message through
  spamassassin -D
I get the results I expect (CF_NOT_FOR_ME does _not_ trigger).

Question - Is there any chance that your MTA, MDA or MUA re-wrote the To: header, causing it to actually be different in each place? Some mail tools will add the local domain to a username-only To: header. They also will commonly insert a To: header containing the envelope recipient if no To: header exists.

You might want to add some -0.01 scored riles that look for several different combinations, so you can try to debug what's going on:

header L_TO_EXISTS              exists:To
score L_TO_EXISTS       -0.01

header L_CC_EXISTS              exists:Cc
score L_CC_EXISTS       -0.01

header L_TO_CFCL                To =~/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/i
score L_TO_CFCL -0.01

header L_TO_GMAIL               To =~/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/i
score L_TO_GMAIL        -0.01

header L_TO_VLB         To =~/[EMAIL PROTECTED]/i
score L_TO_VLB  -0.01

And be sure to spamassassin --lint it (should run without any messages), and restart spamd after adding the rules.