On 10/27/2017 12:47 PM, Larry Rosenman wrote:
On Fri, Oct 27, 2017 at 12:38:35PM -0500, Shane Wise wrote:
Greetings,

I am running version 3.4.1 of Spamassassin and my rules have not updated
since June 24th.  When I run sa-update I receive the following:

channel: current version is 1799552, new version is 1799552, skipping
channel

Is this really still the most current?  If not what do I need to do to get
my system to get the latest?

Thanks,
Shane

There is an Infrastructure issue with the rules update.  See the archives.
That is the most current.

Not much has changed in the past 6 months really but the good news is we are about start the sa-updates again on Sunday. We have been testing the latest rulesets past couple of days and there is one minor issue that I will fix today so sa-update should find new updates in a couple of days.

--
David Jones