On 10/27/2017 03:02 AM, Merijn van den Kroonenberg wrote:

Please provide feedback in the next 48 hours -- positive or negative so
I know we are good to enable DNS updates again on Sunday.

After installing these rules, I'm seeing one warning in my log during
spamassassin reload:

Oct 27 09:48:24 myhostname spamd[16256]: rules: failed to run
DKIM_VALID_EF test, skipping:
Oct 27 09:48:24 myhostname spamd[16256]:  (Can't locate object method
"check_dkim_valid_envelopefrom" via package "Mail:
[...]:SpamAssassin::PerMsgStatus" at (eval 1369) line 305.
Oct 27 09:48:24 myhostname spamd[16256]: )

The DKIM_VALID_EF rule should not be published yet as it depends on a
change in a Plugin.

Tom, thank you for testing and providing feedback. I didn't notice this error because I had patched my DKIM.pm plugin for testing the new DKIM_VALID_EF rule (intended to be used in meta rules). I confirmed what you found on my default Fedora 26 installation.

I have fixed the rulesets, specifically 25_dkim.cf and 50_scores.cf, to check for the SA version to remove this error and tested it. Monday's ruleset should have this fix after tomorrow's masscheck validates it.

I will confirm Monday's ruleset has fixed this DKIM_VALID_EF error and let sa-update start updating again via DNS on Tuesday.

If anyone else is testing the latest rulesets from the past couple of days, please provide feedback in the next 48 hours. And thank you for testing.

Any idea? This is ubuntu 16.04, latest ubuntu package (3.4.1-3) for
spammassassin.

Kind regards,
        Tom

--