On 11/6/2017 11:29 AM, Merijn van den Kroonenberg wrote:
I saw some messages on the list indicating that rule updates were going
to resume starting about a week ago.  I haven't heard anything since and
still have not seen any updates.  What is the current status?
Its a work in progress, there was some feedback and some changes which had
to be made. Any change requires a couple days to propagate through the
masscheck system.

Hopefully we have a working update system soon, but I would expect still
at least a week to iron out some final things and probably another round
of testing before going live.

But all in all its really going forward now.

No problem.  Since there was no announcement of the delay (that I was able to find) and no one else seemed to be mentioning it at all, I just wanted to make sure there wasn't some problem on my end preventing the updates from coming through.

--
Bowie