I have noticed in the last half a year or so the rise in much more focused email campaigns. I have some solicitor and accountant clients who receive these scam emails which are a notch above the rest. The English is good and correctly spelled. The footers look professional and just like the ones from other offices in the trade. The wording is very similar to the usual emails they receive - such as a reminders for payments, or an enquiry about documentation for the sale of a house. The emails often contain links to various popular cloud platforms - such as SharePoint, DropBox etc. Most of the emails come from clean domains, or from large webmail providers.

I can't really train the bayesian filter on these emails, as it would start to affect ham emails classification. I also assume that RBL's can't do much, as they would have to block everything from DropBox or SharePoint if they start blacklisting these emails. Is there anything else that could be done to block this stuff? Have others seen these types of emails?