On 11/14/2017 04:37 PM, Rafael Leiva-Ochoa wrote:
If you need testers, please let me know, I can help.

We are getting closer to having complete rulesets working again.

NOTE: The latest ruleset generated hours ago is still not quite complete but I think it's safe for testing. I have applied this ruleset to my platforms.

REV=1815188
wget http://sa-update.ena.com/${REV}.tar.gz
wget http://sa-update.ena.com/${REV}.tar.gz.sha1
wget http://sa-update.ena.com/${REV}.tar.gz.asc
sa-update -v --install ${REV}.tar.gz

(reload/restart whatever is calling SA -- spamd, amavis-new, mimedefang, MailScanner, etc.)

We are making another update today that should improve tomorrow's rulesets. Still not quite ready to go live with sa-update but we are the closest we have been in 8 months thanks to Merijn's help.