On 11/17/2017 06:32 AM, David Jones wrote:
On 11/16/2017 05:09 PM, Richard Doyle wrote:
Update applied, no issues.

I saw 18 testers in my web logs for yesterday's $REV.  Thanks to everyone that are helping by testing.

On 11/16/2017 05:22 AM, David Jones wrote:
Great news!  Last night's run finally produced a full 72_scores.cf. Big
thanks to Merijn van den Kroonenberg for helping track down the
remaining issues!  There were about 3 rules difference which could be
expected with 8 months difference.

# cat disappeared_rules.txt
ADVANCE_FEE_4_NEW
CN_B2B_SPAMMER
URI_GOOGLE_PROXY

# wc -l 72_scores.cf
149 72_scores.cf

Now 149 lines and we were stuck at around 100 before.

https://svn.apache.org/viewvc/spamassassin/trunk/rulesrc/scores/

WE REALLY NEED TESTERS NOW TO APPLY THIS UPDATE AND PROVIDE FEEDBACK.  I
would like to enable DNS updates again for sa-update on Sunday or Monday
depending on the feedback.

REV=1815298
wget http://sa-update.ena.com/${REV}.tar.gz
wget http://sa-update.ena.com/${REV}.tar.gz.sha1
wget http://sa-update.ena.com/${REV}.tar.gz.asc
sa-update -v --install ${REV}.tar.gz

(reload/restart whatever is calling SA -- spamd, amavis-new, mimedefang,
MailScanner, etc.)

I have applied this ruleset to my platforms and will monitor
scoring/blocking over the next couple of days.

On Tue, Nov 14, 2017 at 2:36 PM, John Hardin <jhar...@impsec.org