On Sun, 19 Nov 2017, Bill Cole wrote:

On 19 Nov 2017, at 17:11 (-0500), Mark London wrote:

Also, 5 consonants in a row, is unlikely.

Well, F. W. Nietzsche never had kids, but I don't think the surname is extinct. I'm aware of multiple people with the surname Pietschmann. There is also a common practice of using a first initial and surname as a username and many Germanic surnames starting with sch[mlr], so I expect that 5 consonants in an email address local-part where 'sch' are the middle 3 characters are quite common.

Although not used currently I had formerly such an assigned accountname (jschleus). Since I think the avoiding of FPs should take priority over that of FNs I "vote" for the omitting "s".

Maybe it would be a "compromise" to add another regex with at least the "s" included but 6 required consonants like

 [bcdfgjklmnpqrstvwxz]{6}

Jens