Ralf Hildebrandt skrev den 2017-11-28 00:31:

Putting my rules in place already pointed out several hosts not on our network
sending mail as charite.de senders...

your rules, your problem :=)

in amavisd 0.01 it was designed to use xclient forwards in postfix so amavisd know what clients it really was, that could be used in the 2 default policy banks, one for incomming mails, and one for originated in mynetworks in amavisd

you have possible maked a error that all policy banks have default originated mails signed so you search amavisd.conf for originating, removed if found outside of a policy bank, defult must be not defined

should i really help more by installing oldest amavidd to show configs ?

in newer versions of amavisd its just getting more easy to make more errors

i just wish there was a command to dump config just like dovecot -n and postfix -n, so we all knows why it fails

all we now have is endless debate and missing books :(

qoute from howtos https://www.ijs.si/software/amavisd/amavisd-new-docs.html

# regular incoming mail, originating from anywhere (usually from outside)
# the MX record (or backup mailers) should point to this IP address
192.0.2.1:smtp inet  n  -  n  -  -  smtpd
  -o content_filter=amavisfeed:[127.0.0.1]:10040

# incoming mail from fetchmail, considered externally originating
# (add 'smtphost localhost/2345' to the poll section in .fetchmailrc)
127.0.0.1:2345 inet  n  -  n  -  -  smtpd
  -o content_filter=amavisfeed:[127.0.0.1]:10041
  -o smtpd_client_restrictions=permit_mynetworks,reject
  -o mynetworks=127.0.0.0/8

# IP address to be used by internal hosts for mail submission
192.0.2.2:smtp inet  n  -  n  -  -  smtpd
  -o content_filter=amavisfeed:[127.0.0.1]:10042
  -o smtpd_client_restrictions=permit_mynetworks,reject

# or, tcp port 587 to be used by internal hosts for mail submission
submission inet  n  -  n  -  -  smtpd
  -o content_filter=amavisfeed:[127.0.0.1]:10042
  -o smtpd_client_restrictions=permit_mynetworks,reject

# locally originating mail submitted on this host through a sendmail binary
pickup     fifo  n  -  n  60  1  pickup
  -o content_filter=amavisfeed:[127.0.0.1]:10043

did you read that ?

 $interface_policy{'10040'} = 'EXT';
  $interface_policy{'10041'} = 'EXT-FM';
  $interface_policy{'10042'} = 'INT';
  $interface_policy{'10043'} = 'INT-HOST';
  $interface_policy{'10044'} = 'AUTH';  # to be used in the next example

# regular incoming mail, originating from anywhere (usually from outside)
$policy_bank{'EXT'} = {
  # just use global settings, no special overrides
};

# incoming mail from fetchmail, considered externally originating
$policy_bank{'EXT-FM'} = {
  log_level => 2,
# no bounces for spam, not even for score below spam_dsn_cutoff_level_maps:
  final_spam_destiny => D_DISCARD,
};

# locally originating mail guaranteed to be from inside
$policy_bank{'INT'} = {
# enable/redirect admin notifications for locally originating malware:
  virus_admin_maps => ["virusalert\@$mydomain"],
  spam_admin_maps  => ["virusalert\@$mydomain"],
# be slightly more permissive on spam levels for mail from our hosts:
  spam_kill_level_maps => [7.0],
  spam_dsn_cutoff_level_maps => [15],
final_virus_destiny => D_BOUNCE, # (unless in viruses_that_fake_sender_maps) final_spam_destiny => D_BOUNCE, # (unless above spam_dsn_cutoff_level_maps) bypass_banned_checks_maps => [ 1 ], # allow sending any file type or name
    # provide customized sender notifications for spam from our users:
notify_spam_sender_templ => read_text("$MYHOME/notify_spam_sender.txt"),
};

# mail locally submitted on the host on which MTA runs
$policy_bank{'INT-HOST'} = {
    # NOTE: this is just an example; ignoring internally generated spam
    # may not be such a good idea, consider zombified infected local PCs
  bypass_spam_checks_maps   => [ 1 ],
  bypass_banned_checks_maps => [ 1 ],
  final_spam_destiny   => D_PASS,
  final_banned_destiny => D_PASS,
};

# authenticated mail (used by the next example)
$policy_bank{'AUTH'} = {
    # enable admin notifications for malware originating from our users:
  virus_admin_maps => ["virusalert\@$mydomain"],
  spam_admin_maps  => ["virusalert\@$mydomain"],
# be slightly more permissive on spam levels for mail from our users:
  spam_kill_level_maps => 7.0,
  spam_dsn_cutoff_level_maps => 15,
  bypass_banned_checks_maps => 1,  # allow sending any file type or name
  final_bad_header_destiny => D_BOUNCE;  # block invalid headers
};

lastly maybe  read

Configuring multiple mail paths in amavisd section on how to make originating work

why do i write all that ?, i use spampd :=)