On Thu, 7 Dec 2017, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:

On 12/7/2017 9:31 AM, Alex wrote:

 https://www.theregister.co.uk/2017/12/06/mailsploit_email_spoofing_bug/

Same issue and the rule I wrote yesterday effectively blocks all the published issues.  I'll make some nuance changes to make it broader against the general idea of the attack.  See KAM.cf and MAILSPLOIT.

Is that going into the base SA rules as well?

  ...wind turbines are not meant to actually be an efficient way to
  supply the power grid, rather they're prayer wheels for New Age
  iBuddhists, their whirring blades drawing white guilt from the
  atmosphere and pumping it safely underground.                -- Tam
 Today: The 76th anniversary of Pearl Harbor