I didn't receive any posts in "IADB whitelist" thread from the OP
because they all failed DMARC with a reject policy. I found the posts
on gmane.

Posting to mailing lists with a domain using a strict DMARC policy is
inherently risky because you are losing the redundancy of an aligned SPF
pass and there's a lot that can go wrong with DKIM.

In this case the open-t.co.uk DKIM signature signed "reply-to" and a
lot of "list-*" headers that are added by the list. This guaranteed a
DKIM fail downstream of the list servers.

I thought it as worth pointing this out to avoid others making similar
mistakes. However, DMARC problems could generally be mitigated by the
listservers adding ARC headers.