On Wed, 2018-01-10 at 09:09 -0500, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:
> Anyone having issues with Sha1 failures on their machines on sa-
> updates?

No problems are being reported. The log just shows a single 'Update
completed' line for each weekly update.

> Anyone familiar with sa-update.cron so we can try and get more data
> on this bug below?

$ sa-update --version
sa-update version svn1652181
  running on Perl version 5.26.1

I'm running on RedHat Fedora 27, which files older logrotated sa-update
logs as
        /var/log/sa-update.log-2ccyymmdd

and the current log as

        /var/log/sa-update.log

The update defaults to being run from /etc/cron.weekly/sa-update, which
runs /usr/bin/sa-update without any other parameters and does nothing
else except for decoding the exit code and mailing all output to root:
I think its the standard SA script.

Martin