Greetings to all,

I have an issue with my setup somehow and it may be in amavis-new, most spam gets detected and delt with, some gets through and the scoring seems odd.
The headers that get through are usually along the lines of:

        tests=[HTML_MESSAGE=0.001, SPF_HELO_PASS=-1, SPF_PASS=-1,
        T_REMOTE_IMAGE=0.01, T_RP_MATCHES_RCVD=-0.01]
        autolearn=ham autolearn_force=no

If I run the email through on the command line with:
cat {mailfile} | spamassassin -D -t
it always scores correctly and considers it spam.
The example mail above actually scored 32.2 on the command line.

I am running:
Ubuntu 14.04.5
Postfix mail_version = 2.11.0 milter_macro_v = $mail_name $mail_version
amavisd-new-2.7.1 (20120429)
ClamAV 0.99.2/24255/Thu Jan 25 11:22:47 2018
Anti-Virus scanner version: 13.0.3114
SpamAssassin version 3.4.0
  running on Perl version 5.18.2

I have looked over amavis-new configs and cannot find anything out of order.
I don't understand how can most get caught and some get treated as this ?
I must be missing something.