On Fri, 2 Feb 2018, Kevin A. McGrail wrote:

On 2/2/2018 1:41 PM, Alex wrote:
Hi,
I recall a conversation in the past about body rules hitting on the
Subject of an email, but I don't believe there was ever a solution, or
I otherwise missed it.

It's now affecting me again, and I hoped someone had some ideas on how
to prevent body rules from hitting on the subject too since it's
apparently considered part of the message body?

There is no solution at the moment.  The subject is appended to the body of the text for rule parsing.  I've added a task I plan to submit for GSOC consideration to add a tflag to disable this behavior.

Globally, or per-rule?

  Users mistake widespread adoption of Microsoft Office for
  the development of a document format standard.
 4 days until the first Falcon Heavy test launch