On Sunday 11 February 2018 at 08:35:42, Rupert Gallagher wrote:

> We are not in USA, where RFC loopholes are written

Er, RFCs are written by IETF Working Groups, which are open to *anyone* to
contribute to, have members from many different countries and companies around
the world, and are not run by any government organisation.

RFCs are not a product of America, whether you are paranoid about American
products or not.

Antony.

--
Tinned food was developed for the British Navy in 1813.

The tin opener was not invented until 1858.

                                                   Please reply to the list;
                                                         please *don't* CC me.