Bob McClure Jr wrote:

On Tue, Mar 22, 2005 at 07:20:32AM -0800, Robert Markin wrote:

Hey everybody,

RH9
SA 3.0.0 (invoked by procmail spamc/spamd)
Sendmail 8
Procmail

I tried to search for this on GMANE but was unsuccessful.

I would like to know how some of you guys are whitelisiting this actual mailing list. I have the following in my local.cf, but I still get quite a few emails tagged mostly because of the "cut & paste" content.

whitelist_from [EMAIL PROTECTED]
whitelist_from [EMAIL PROTECTED]
whitelist_from mail.apache.org

whitelist_from_rcvd [EMAIL PROTECTED]
whitelist_from_rcvd [EMAIL PROTECTED]
whitelist_from_rcvd mail.apache.org

I find that it make the list a little hard to follow when a portion of the responses go into my spam trap.

Any help would be appreciated,
Robert

I don't even allow mail from this list to go through SA. In my ~/.procmailrc, I have a recipe prior to the call to spamc like this:

:0:

:0fw
| spamc

.
.
.

That way none of this affects my bayes db.

Cheers,

Worked like a champ! This is definitely the way to go if you are using procmail.

Thanks Bob