Benny,

Maybe I don't see your point clearly ;-) But I don't want to whitelist
URIHOSTS.
Have this two rules now

urirhssub       URIBL_DOMAIN   my.rbl.tld. A 127.0.0.16
body            URIBL_DOMAIN   eval:check_uridnsbl('MY_URIBL_DOMAIN')

askdns          URIBL_HOST     _URIHOSTS_.my.rbl.tld. A 127.0.0.24

my.rbl.tld is based on mysql data which gets feeded more or less
automatically from different sources (like my own traps or external data
like phishtank etc ppt).

And I have a third rule

urirhssub       URIBL_DOMAIN_FU   my.rbl.tld. A 127.0.0.32
body            URIBL_DOMAIN_FU   eval:check_uridnsbl('URIBL_DOMAIN_FU')
score           URIBL_DOMAIN_FU   200

where domains will be listed after too many entries in fullhost table.

Cheers

tobi