Hi everybody, I have an opt-in mailing list through MailChimp, and follow all
best practices for my monthly emails. Unfortunately, every time I send out a
list, I'm getting my fingerprint marked by Razor as spammy. SpamAssassin
advice is:

"You're sending messages that people don't want to receive, for example
"=?utf-8?Q?=E2=9D=A4=C2=A0Valentine=27s=20Day=20Mind=20Reading?=".  You need
to audit your mailing lists."

The problem I'm having is that I'm not receiving any abuse reports through
MailChimp, I follow all best practice sending guidelines, and am not sending
out spammy emails. I'm a professional entertainer with a fairly large list.

Cloudmark has been helpful in resetting my fingerprint upon request, but
this has become an ongoing monthly problem that they don't seem to be
interested in resolving with me. Please advise, as nobody seems to be able
to tell me what is happening. I have a monthly email database of 10,000+, so
if there are 1 or 2 complaints happening (which MailChimp isn't even
seeing), it seems like a 0.1% or less rate of complaints isn't anything I
can really do something about. And every time I'm flagged, I start having
issues sending out emails in my day to day work.

Any help or thoughts would be much appreciated.

Thank you,
Kevin

--
Sent from: http://spamassassin.1065346.n5.nabble.com/SpamAssassin-Users-f3.html