> 6. The links they include in the body of the email are almost never
> flagged up either by Clam or Spamassassin - and they point to a different
> domain in every single message.

Although they use multiple domains in the URLs at body, many of these URLs
are addressed to the same IPv4/IPv6 address or IP ranges, that is just one
shared web server or a group of shared web servers of the spammer.

The key to solving this problem is that you all start to cross the data and
start scoring the URL host IP, that is the exact fiscal place they want to
you visit even fired by many hacked mail servers at world and many distinct
domains. The mail services and domains are very disperse but the web
servers are very concentrated.

We are doing this technique here and the problem has been mitigated to our
customers.