On 2018-03-09 09:26, David Jones wrote:

> RAZOR like DCC and PYZOR shouldn't be used as a sole source of
> determining spam.  These are indicators that combine with other rule
> hits and scores to be one of many factors.  If the score was 10 or
> more then you would worry about reporting FPs.

Well, _someone_ has to report the FP (I think Razor, confusingly, terms
that "whitelisting") for the misclassification to be reversed.  That's
how Razor is supposed to work - it is a reputation service, both
positive and negative, not just a list of badness.  Making the score
less than a poison pill helps _you_ avoid a FP but it leaves the wrong
result in place for other recipients.