I have a really simple rule looking for custom text string contained in spam urls in the body of the email, like so:

body      SHORT_BITCOIN_DATING    /specific_string_here/i
score     SHORT_BITCOIN_DATING    3.0
describe  SHORT_BITCOIN_DATING    Body URL signature of spam

I just realised that it is only working if the URL exists in both the text and html versions. If the text version doesn't have the url, it isn't working. Do "body" rules only work on the html part of the message? I've tried searching through the documentation, but I can't see that being the case. Maybe there is something else having an effect here?

Many thanks for any hints.