On 18.04.18 19:03, Rainer Dorsch wrote:
Hello,

I have a strange problem when reporting spam using spamassassin -rD

I monitor an imap directory using inotifywait:

inotifywait --monitor --quiet --event moved_to,create --format '%f' /home/rd/
Maildir/.SPAM-learned/cur/ | /home/rd/bin/reportspam-line.sh 2>&1

and then report spam using

rd@netcup:~$ cat bin/reportspam-line.sh
!#/bin/bash

while read line
do
   echo "$line"
   spamassassin -rD < /home/rd/Maildir/.SPAM-learned/cur/$line
done < "${1:-/dev/stdin}"
rd@netcup:~$

Then spamassassin report errors like

Apr 18 18:44:40.902 [5112] warn: plugin: failed to parse plugin (from @INC):
Can't locate Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/SpamCop.pm: lib/Mail/SpamAssassin/
Plugin/SpamCop.pm: Permission denied at (eval 31) line 1.

I have seen similar commands when ./lib/Mail/SpamAssassin/Plugin/SpamCop.pm
directory was not readable by the user running spamassassin checks.

if by any chance you have lib/ or lib/Mail/ etc.  in current directory that
is not readable by current user, this can happen.

The only substitute for good manners is fast reflexes.