On 30 May 2018, at 10:00, Palvelin Postmaster wrote:

On 30 May 2018, at 16:48, Antony Stone <antony.st...@spamassassin.open.source.it> wrote:

On Wednesday 30 May 2018 at 15:33:13, Palvelin Postmaster wrote:

On 30 May 2018, at 16:06, Matus UHLAR - fantomas <uh...@fantomas.sk>
wrote:

On 30.05.18 15:49, Palvelin Postmaster wrote:
Hitting reply sends the response to poster directly

get a mail client that supports mailing lists. Mozilla should do.

I see, the 'Mozzilla or stfu' policy ;D

No, Mozilla was just one example; there are many.

I, for example, use KMail

My Apple Mail/iPhone/iPad clients don’t. They all appear to be among Top 10 email clients (https://emailclientmarketshare.com).

Which is unfortunate, because Apple Mail generally sucks. It seems to have been put under the control of people who think Outlook 2003 was the pinnacle of email clients. For MacOS, there are far better alternatives that include Mozilla and MailMate. For iOS not so much, sadly.

Any mail client that does not have an easy way to view messages in raw RFC5322, to create messages that follow RFC3676, and to set Reply-To and From headers arbitrarily is unfit for use in the modern world no matter how many people use it because switching is hard.

I wonder if Gmail, Outlook variants and the Android mail clients do?

K9Mail for Android did, when last I used Android (many years ago.) Modern Outlook on Windows does (or did, as of 2010.) I don't think I've ever used the GMail web interface for anything beyond testing the GMail web interface, so I can't speak to it as a MUA for mailing lists.