I think your right. SURBL seems to have quit. It was working since I installed 3.0.2 since it was a real battle getting it to all work. The NET stuff it required was a real pain getting all installed. Anyway, I can only guess that sometime between then and now a reboot changed something or lost some setting? February 12 seems to be about the last day they worked. At least I see no more URIBL in SPAM headers anymore. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Matt

If SURBLs are active you should be detecting at least 90% of
spams (more like 99+%).  The rules above are SARE rules, not
SURBL ones, BTW.

In order to use SURBLs you need to have Network tests enabled: