>You can work around the plugin's deficiencies by using autotraining
>or doing some additional training, but then the plugin is of limited
>relevance.

On Tue, 19 Jun 2018 10:41:51 +0200 Matus UHLAR - fantomas wrote:
Of course, both autotraining AND the fixing errors are required to
work properly.

On 19.06.18 22:27, RW wrote:
Then you have worst of both worlds. I'm not saying the plugin is
completely useless for Bayes, but 'not completely useless' is not
much of a recommendation.

I'd say the best, or nearly the best:

- autolearning works
- user can correct mistakes.

one downside is that users will corerct only in case of score mismatch, not
bayes mismatch (so, even BAYES_999 won't be reported when not causing FP).

do you know of better way than manual reviewing all BAYES scores for all
mail?

My mind is like a steel trap - rusty and illegal in 37 states.