On Wed, 25 Jul 2018 19:49:04 +0200
Daniele Duca wrote:
In my current SA setup I use bayes_auto_learn along with some custom
poison pills (autolearn_force on some rules) , and I'm currently
wondering if over training SA's bayes could lead to the same
"prejudice" problem as CRM114.

I'm thinking that maybe it would be better to use
"bayes_auto_learn_on_error 1"