On 17 Aug 2018, at 18:49 (-0400), Chris wrote:

> Not in one of my rules:

OK, but also not part of the standard ruleset: 3rd-party rules. Kevin is a
highly respected and active leader in the SpamAssassin project and the ASF as a
whole but those rules aren't part of his contributions to the project. They are
useful for small & medium sized business mail systems but don't really fit the
broad safety & efficacy requirements of the official distribution. You use them
by active choice, not by trusting in what SA provides...

> /etc/mail/spamassassin$ grep -i "POWERBALL" KAM.cf
> body          __KAM_LOTTO5    /(POWERBALL LOTTO|freelotto
> group|Royal Heritage Lottery|(British|UK) National( Online)?
> Lottery|U\.?K\.? Grand Promotions|Lottery Department UK|Euromillion
> Loteria|Luckyday International Lottery|International Lottery|Euro -
> Afro Asian Sweepstake|urawinner|Free Lotto Sweepstakes|PROMOTION
> DEPARTMENT|PROMOTION\/PRIZE AWARD|Nederlandse Internationale
> Loterij|EURO MILLIONS|APPLE LOTTERY ONLINE|MSW MEGA JACKPOT|MICROSOFT
> EMAIL PROMO|MSNlottery|ECOWAS|Nigeria|National
> Lottery|claim.{1,10}your.gbp|won.you.{1,10]gbp)/is
> header                __KAM_LOTTO8    From =~
> /Lottery|powerball|western.union/i

If you're using KAM.cf, you should set up a mechanism for keeping that file up
to date. This typo was fixed over 2 months ago (as far back as I have online
backups of it) and the current KAM.cf has dozens of other changes in that time.

--
Bill Cole
Currently Seeking Steadier Work: https://linkedin.com/in/billcole