On 22.10.18 21:34, Reio Remma wrote:
I have this perfectly legit mail that has a +7.5 score from these three rules.

*  2.5 FRNAME_IN_MSG_XPRIO From name in message + X-Priority
*  2.5 XPRIO_SHORT_SUBJ Has X-Priority header + short subject
*  2.5 FRNAME_IN_MSG_NO_SUBJ From name in message + short or no subject

If it wasn't for the -1.9 from Bayes and -2.6 from TxRep, it would have been thrown away.

Should these XPRIO/FRNAME rules stack like this?

The e-mail in question is available here:

https://bz.apache.org/SpamAssassin/attachment.cgi?id=5607