Hi all. Just upgraded my copy of Spam Assassin to the latest build on Freebsd 4.10 and suddenly it's not filtering mail. It loads up fine, and I can see the child processes like what's supposed to be there, but nothing seems to get handed off to procmail. I'm not totally sure what's up. I don't even get the typical "X-spam-whatever" at the top of any of the messages anymore. I currently have Procmail 3.22 installed on my system and it appears to be running right, but SA isn't doing anything. Any suggestions on where I can look?