On 8 Nov 2018, at 21:55, John Hardin wrote:

On Thu, 8 Nov 2018, Amir Caspi wrote:

On Nov 8, 2018, at 7:41 PM, John Hardin <jhar...@impsec.org> wrote:

Sure, but I't also prefer to have a sample to test on before committing. I'll see if I can get the pastebin to work (i.e. fix the boundary)

I can send you some new spamples via attachment, privately.

No, the pastebinned ones work unaltered.

The problem with that: they are mangled in a way that prevents HTML interpretation of then HTML part. Hence a 'body' rule will match the uninterpreted entities. For the real world, i.e. with proper MIME structure, I think you need a 'rawbody' rule to match against the uninterpreted entities.

I have confirmed that de-munging the boundaries fixes them to allow proper MIME interpretation. In both cases, the boundary line between the 2 MIME parts is apparently unchan ged, so you can just use it to fix the other 3 places that it needs to match.

--
Bill Cole