my girlfriend has been bitching at me for quite some time now to figure
out why spamassassin isn't catching the spam like it used to.  I'm using
3.0.2 on a debian woody box.  Its from www.backports.org (great site).
Here is an example of the X-Virus/Spam headers from a spam that was
caught:

template
        *  4.1 MIME_BOUND_DD_DIGITS Spam tool pattern in MIME boundary
        *  4.2 X_MESSAGE_INFO Bulk email fingerprint (X-Message-Info)
found
        *  0.1 MPART_ALT_DIFF BODY: HTML and text parts are different
        *  3.2 DOMAIN_RATIO BODY: Message body mentions many internet
domains
        *  1.9 BAYES_99 BODY: Bayesian spam probability is 99 to 100%
        *      [score: 1.0000]
        *  0.2 MIME_HTML_ONLY BODY: Message only has text/html MIME
parts
        *  0.0 HTML_MESSAGE BODY: HTML included in message
        *  0.0 HTML_90_100 BODY: Message is 90% to 100% HTML
        *  3.3 HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_04 BODY: HTML: images with 0-400 bytes of
words
        *  2.4 MIME_HTML_ONLY_MULTI Multipart message only has text/html
MIME parts

HTML_90_100,HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_04,HTML_MESSAGE,MIME_BOUND_DD_DIGITS,
        MIME_HTML_ONLY,MIME_HTML_ONLY_MULTI,MPART_ALT_DIFF,
        UNRESOLVED_TEMPLATE,X_MESSAGE_INFO autolearn=unavailable
version=3.0.2

here is an example of the headers from an spam that wasn't caught

I'm only posting these to make sure its not obvious to the more
spamassassin learned than myself. :)

.spamassassin/user_prefs is empty (nothing uncommented rather)
There is also auto-whitelist (1.2M), bayes_journal (16k), bayes_seen
(332k), bayes_toks (5.0M).

her .forward contains:

"|IFS=' ' && exec /usr/bin/procmail -f- || exit 75 #HERUSERNAMEHERE"

her .procmailrc contains:

SHELL=/bin/sh
PATH=/bin:/usr/bin
PMDIR=$HOME/.procmail
LOGABSTRACT=all
MAILDIR=$HOME/mail
LOGFILE=$PMDIR/proclog
VERBOSE=off

:0fw
| /usr/local/bin/clamassassin

:0:
/dev/null

#Spamassassin start
:0fw: spamassassin.lock
| /usr/bin/spamc

:0:
Spam/Inbox
#Spamassassin end

here is the spread on how spamassassin is seeing most of the missed
spams (their scores) out of ~5000 missed spams since early February.

nil = 36
* = 331
** = 2008
*** = 1306
**** = 1227

spamassassin has caught ~4000 so its getting less than half.

Ideas where to start (other than having her change her email address
hehe)

Thanks in advance.