Run an email through spamassassin with the -D debug flag and it will tell you evvvverything.

Mojo

Matthew Lenz wrote:
I just installed backports perl-libnet-dns (.48, hope that is new
enough .49 is the newest).  Is there anywhere I can check to see if
'network tests' (what the SURBL says needs to be enabled) are enabled?