On Tue, 2018-11-27 at 11:22 -0600, Rick Gutierrez wrote:
> El mar., 27 nov. 2018 a las 11:14, Alan Hodgson
> (<ahodg...@lists.simkin.ca>) escribió:
>
> > Wow, that's hard to read.
> >
> > It was close to being tagged because of the Pakistan relay. Just
> > add a few points for Word docs and you should be good. Word docs
> > from spammy countries should really get a lot of points.
>
> Hi Alan , I think it's a valid point, except for one thing, what
> happens if you do not attach a document?

Malware/phishes are usually either in an attachment or the message has
a link. Personally I add a lot of points to either if they come through
questionable countries. Users can dig them out of their Junk if they
happen to be expecting a resume from Algeria.

> Something I want to ask you, where can I increase this score or in
> what rules?

You'd probably have to write your own. I'm not even sure where you got
that RELAY_PK rule from but I'd guess a download from Ironport or
something.

Personally I have one set of rules for classifying countries and a few
metas on top of those.

But you probably wouldn't want to use my rules; my servers are small
with homegenous user bases and they don't get real mail from, say,
Russia or Pakistan or the Sudan. You can tag a lot of real mail if
you're not careful writing rules.