On 12/20/2018 12:34 PM, Grant Taylor wrote:
Does SpamAssassin even handle two true From:addr(esses)?

I'm hoping someone will comment on the above question.

I'll have to go back and read pertinent RFCs to see how struth...@psfc.mit.edu is interpreted, seeing as how it's outside of double quotes, and not in angle brackets.

According to my re-read of § 3.4 of RFC 5322 (which the IETF's Datatracker indicates is current) it looks like struth...@psfc.mit.edu is indeed a legitimate address and not some form of human friendly name.

§ 3.4
address         =   mailbox / group
mailbox         =   name-addr / addr-spec
§ 3.4.1
addr-spec       =   local-part "@" domain

I'd love to see someone comment on how well SpamAssassin treats multiple From: addresses.

--
Grant. . . .
unix || die