Not knowing the details of your environment...

Instead of taking on the job of filtering email for all of your clients (this,
to me, will open up a can of worms), why not set a policy that port 25 is
blocked by default and customers must request for it to be unblocked?

You can then build a list of who may be using your services to send mail and
better track if/when undesirable mail is sent from your network?

Just a thought.

~ Anthony