Even I am new, check if this works.

Go to /etc/default/spamassassin and change the following,
OPTIONS="--create-prefs --max-children 2 --username spamd \-H ${SAHOME} -s
${SAHOME}spamd.log"
(This specifies the username Spamassassin will run under as spamd, as well
as add the home directory, create the log file, and limit the child
processes that Spamassassin can run.)

To add a header to every mail,
Go to /etc/spamassassin/local.cf and uncomment the line "rewrite_header
Subject [***** SPAM_SCORE_ *****]"

Regards,
Shreyansh Shrivastava