On Sat, 22 Jun 2019, Chris Pollock wrote:

On Sat, 2019-06-22 at 10:29 -0700, John Hardin wrote:
On Sat, 22 Jun 2019, Chris Pollock wrote:

I'm not sure how to exactly word the problem so the subject is the
best
I can do for now. Whenever a crojob is run a message is sent out
via
postfix to me with the contents of that cronjob. This morning when
the
SA-Update cronjob was run I didn't receive the output back (this
has
been going on since 7 June but that's another story). I looked at
my
syslog and saw this:

https://pastebin.com/hHR0Rvii

Since I can't see the debug output of SA-Update I have no idea what
CenturyLinks spam filter hit on. I looked back through a weeks
worth of
syslogs and this is the only time that the message was rejected for
containing spam. Any ideas what was in the latest rule updates to
cause
this?

Not without seeing the message itself. Is there any way for you to
pastebin a copy of the message that was sent?

Sorry John, it's been removed from the queue

Can you twiddle the aliasing so that the message is (temporarily, at
least) delivered to a local mailbox in addition to the regular
recipients?

I've been trying to figure that out. What I have done is switch postfix
over to using my GMail account however I've run into a tiny roadblock.

How about delivery to a local mailbox?

  A good high-school education is still essential,
  and college is where you go to get one.            -- MiddleAgedKen
 814 days since the first commercial re-flight of an orbital booster (SpaceX)