At 02:13 PM 4/3/2005, Jim Knuth wrote:
> Hi Jim,
> Thanks for the reply, guess I missed that.  I do have 2 questions though.

Sorry, I don`t know. What say Matt Kettler? ;)

Hmmm, someone mentioned my name and has summoned me to this thread... hmmm..

1.  Any idea why the rulesemporium rules page isn't very clear and still
has info on how to use it with RDJ?

I'm not involved in RDJ or bigevil, and I'm only very slightly involved in SARE, so I can't comment here.

I know it's been a long time since Chris updated bigevil, and he's been telling people to not use it for months. I think he figured anyone still using bigevil wasn't paying attention to their servers at all.

Apparently a few are :)

2.  Any idea how do I go about changing RDJ and bigevil.cf over to use
ws.surbl.org?

If you're using SA 3.x, you're probably already using it if your Net::DNS is new enough.

If you're using 2.64, you can add the Mail::SpamAsssassin::SpamCopURI patch.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/spamcopuri/

If you're using 2.63 or older, upgrade, you're vulnerable to a DoS attack in the mime parser.