On Tue, 2019-06-25 at 16:11 +0200, hg user wrote:
> I'd like to create my own RBL that answers queries about IP, domain or
> address reputation.
> Data should be stored in a database (mysql, postgres, redis, etc) so
> that information can be added/modified/removed without the need to
> restart spamassassin (I think the simpler solution would be a list in
> SA...)
>
> How can I create this setup?

You need to build a Perl plugin for Spamassassin that connects to, and
queries the database together with at least one SA rule that triggers
the plugin via an eval:plugin_query() call where plugin_query() is a
plugin function that runs the database query using data extracted from
the message by SA and returns either 1 (the query found a match in the
database) or zero (no matches found).

Martin