Bill Cole kirjoitti 23.9.2019 18:26:
On 23 Sep 2019, at 1:00, Jari Fredriksson wrote:

Hello again.

I have a problem that arises after my mail server has been up for maybe two days. Suddenly all DKIM-verifications in SpamAssassin says DKIM_INVALID while those look valid to be when looking to mail source code. It works again correctly after I reboot the machine. This starter as it is when I upgraded from Debian Stretch to Buster, I think.

Sample: https://pastebin.com/cZKSTZVC

The signature on that message does not verify according to the
dkimverify.pl from Mail::DKIM or the dkimverify from the Python
'dkimpy' package. Using the --debug-canonicalization option of
dkimverify.pl shows that the 'bh' field matches, so the problem is in
the headers.

In short: it's probably not your problem *in this case*

All right then. I just received a new mail from Twitter, this time it has DKIM_VALID_AU. How headers differ?

https://pastebin.com/3p7QiDDj

--
ja...@iki.fi