On 11/16/19 12:19 AM, Dominic Raferd wrote:

> On Fri, 15 Nov 2019 at 21:17, Kevin A. McGrail <kmcgr...@apache.org
> <mailto:kmcgr...@apache.org>> wrote:
>
>     Good idea.  This is done.
>
>     On 11/15/2019 11:49 AM, David Jones wrote:
>      > Perhaps it needs to be named KAM_DMARC_REJECT to make it obvious
>     that it
>      > came from the KAM.cf and have a default score of 0.001?
>

> I believe only the renaming has been done, the default score remains 10;
> so anyone overriding the default score (that would be, er, me) needs to
> update their local settings for the new name.

Yes the rename was the only thing done.  The default score should be
0.001 in KAM.cf then local overrides and meta rules could be used to
bump up the score as needed.

The only way to get complete/true DMARC support in SA is to install
OpenDMARC as a milter and then setup local rules to use the headers it
adds that are specific to the AuthservID value in the
/etc/opendmarc/opendmarc.conf.

We should add default rules to the SA ruleset that would utilize
OpenDMARC headers if they were present similar to how SPF checks can use
Received-SPF and Authentication-Results headers on internal headers.

Any perl people out there want to take a shot at a DMARC plugin that
would use Authentication-Results nternal headers?

Examples:

      dkim=pass (2048-bit key) header.d=ncas.us-cert.gov
header.i=@ncas.us-cert.gov

--
David Jones