On 2019-11-22 07:53, Jerry Malcolm wrote:
Where is the configuration parameter that governs where bayes_toks is stored for global use (not per user)?  I am on an AWS Linux EC2 environment.  I've seen comments on the net that say it's in /.spamassassin and other comments that say it's in /root/.spamassassin. But I've tried copying my previous bayes_toks to both places, and it appears it's not finding anything.  I realize that the versions of the toks file may be off.  But I'll worry about upgrading the toks file to the correct version once SA tells me it sees what I have now and tells me it's the wrong version.

Is there a config parm to control the location?  If not, how can I figure out where SA is going to look?

this is documented:

https://spamassassin.apache.org/full/3.4.x/doc/Mail_SpamAssassin_Conf.txt

bayes_path
etc