Hi

On Wed, Apr 06, 2005 at 04:12:51PM +0100, Ron McKeating wrote:
> Is it just us or is there a flood of spams subject job offer, is there
> any of the rulesets that take care of this ?

It's not just you. I had over 3500 spams sent here since midnight with
subjects of either "Zeta (munged) Trade" and "need (munged) employee". I
created some very simple high-scored rules to block them, so they ceased
around 10am.

I also noticed that I had 15 or so of the need -- employee ones at my
Lboro account, so I guess you got that one, too.

The rules I put in are at the web site below. I wouldn't normally use
such high scores, and these will be coming out soon (or being rewritten
to be less drastic).

  http://www.le.ac.uk/cc/mcn4/spam/uolcc.cf

  see rules UOLCC_RD_ICQ
            UOLCC_MAKE_MONEY
            UOLCC_RUSDELUXE
            UOLCC_RUSDELUXE1
            UOLCC_RUSDELUXE2
            UOLCC_ZETA_TRADE
            UOLCC_ZETA_TRADE

Matthew

--
Matthew Newton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

UNIX and e-mail Systems Administrator, Network Support Section,
Computer Centre, University of Leicester,
Leicester LE1 7RH, United Kingdom