Philipp,

Think you should ask yourself the following question: do I trust the
spam result from a remote server? If yes then why using a spamassassin
rule and not straight-out reject such mails on mta (header check)? And
if you do not trust the remote server then why using its spam decission
at all?

Cheers

tobi