On Sat, 4 Jan 2020, John Hardin wrote:

On Fri, 3 Jan 2020, RW wrote:

On Fri, 3 Jan 2020 15:29:40 -0700
Philip Prindeville wrote:

On Jan 3, 2020, at 11:34 AM, RW <rwmailli...@googlemail.com> wrote:

On Fri, 3 Jan 2020 10:09:21 -0800 (PST)
John Hardin wrote:

Try this instead, to actually match the header(s):

  header __L_RECEIVED_SPF       Received-SPF =~ /^./

That should be:

header __L_RECEIVED_SPF       Received-SPF =~ /^./m

Seems to work either way!

Either should match, but without the /m it should only match once.

I just tried it and

meta   L_RECEIVED_SPF     (__L_RECEIVED_SPF >= 10)

doesn't work without the /m in  __L_RECEIVED_SPF

Odd. I'll have to check that out. Perhaps SA is collapsing multiple headers into a single line internally.

No, the /m shouldn't be needed. There's a rule counting Apparently-To headers in my sandbox, without the /m, and the meta with the threshold does fire.

  The most glaring example of the cognitive dissonance on the left
  is the concept that human beings are inherently good, yet at the
  same time cannot be trusted with any kind of weapon, unless the
  magic fairy dust of government authority gets sprinkled upon them.
                                                   -- Moshe Ben-David
 305 days until the Presidential Election